Category: Tree Surgeons
Landline: 01606 8...
* Tree Stump Removal, * Domestic work undertaken, * Contract work undertaken, * Stump grindings, * Replanting, * Turfing, * Cable detection, * Use specialist machinery
A fully qualified arborist and owner operator since 2003, I offer my advice and experience as part of the service.
Tree stump removal throughout Cheshire, Manchester, Chester, the Wirral, Liverpool, Warrington, North Shropshire and North Wales, using specialist state of the art fully remote controlled equipment.
All works to BS3998 standards
Domestic & Contract work undertaken
Stump grinding is a quick and efficient method of removing unwanted tree stumps which can help prevent the spread of honey fungus to neighbouring trees and shrubs.
* Equipment creates much less ground disturbance than mechanical diggers
* Cost effective and speedy way of clearing tree stumps
* Stump grindings can be back filled into the hole enabling the surface to be re-instated quickly
* Excess debris can be removed ready for immediate replanting, turfing or construction work
* No hazardous substances are used in the process
* Cable detection equipment used where underground services may exist, prior to commencement of works, to ensure they are safeguarded during the grinding process
* Where tree stump removal is unfeasible or not required, they can be treated to prevent re-growth.
£5 million public liability insurance
Call us or visit our website for more information
Reviews for this businessLeave a review